Re: I got break problems.

From: Cal Hyer (clhyer@hom.net)
Date: Tue Jan 04 2000 - 23:02:07 EST

Tate, did you check the new shoes against the old ones to be sure they were
the same? If they are, then they must fit. Unless there has been a change
in brake design, the "adjuster screw assembly" where the shoes fit into at
the bottom can be screwed all the way together to give you adequate space.
Once the drums have been installed, you should adjust the brakes a little
with that adjuster screw. After that, they should automatically adjust when
you back up and apply the brakes.
Cal