Re: Texas March picnic?

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 08:15:41 EST

Hey, Gene. I'm in! I'd be more than happy to help Jon on his gas.

It'd be pretty cool, too, if we could get the DML g-tech for that
weekend, doncha think?

Maybe we can reserve that weekend once the list gets up and running?

What do y'all think?

Richard in San Antonio

On Mon, 3 Jan 2000 22:52:38 -0600 "Gene & Renee Rivers"
<webmaster@mopars.net> writes:
>I certainly think that if Jon is willing to leave NC and come visit us
>in
>Texas we can show him some hospitallity Texas style. I will chip in
>$20 for
>his gas..........
>Do I have any other takers?
>
>Drag strips nears Heather's....hmm, I bet Jim Vaught would be of
>assistance
>here. I have never been to Alamo Dragway but he tells me it really
>sux...oops, can I say that?
>
>Looks like there is a great interest in the picnic. I can't wait!
>
>Gene Rivers
>99 R/T, CC, DA
>ICQ#23787964
>www.mopars.net