Re: Re[2]: Higher Wattage Bulbs

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 07:40:28 EST

they are supposed to be hyperwhites.

In my uncle's car with the clearer headlight lenses, the light is actually
WHITE, but in the dakota, (80/110 watt) it casts a blueish tint. The blub
has a blue tint over it already. I have heard the Nokya are very good bulbs
to put in. Some people who own Piaa have actually took them out and put the
Nokya due to the better HID lighting effect it casts out.
-Dester

PS. these do not change colors when you look at them from different angles
at night like those cheap bulbs at the auto parts store. (please don't buy
those. not worth it)

<< P.S. If these Nokya's are white lights I might be interested but we'll
have to
 ship them to my business address.