Re: ____Best replacement performance muffler?

From: George Hernandez (georgeh@tocquigny.com)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 09:34:03 EST

Borla XR-1 race muffler. Best on market for flow and sound. Don't be talked
into a Flowmaster they are just built for sound. Inside they are a fluid
dyanmics nightmare. Hooker Aero chambers and max-flows are good bang for the
buck mufflers, but Borla has the better sound IMHOP. Dynomax is also good bang
for the buck.

In fact if I could get a Borla and a Flowmaster (and maybe a few other brands)
I could probrbaly prove this at one of the physics labs at UT in Austin by
checking for flow and settle all the debate. I just don't have the cash to
purchase these all at one time:)