Re: ____Best replacement performance muffler?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 10:56:23 EST

With all the racing success of Flowmaster, Borla, and DynoMax...it's too
hard to say which one is best. They all have done extensive testing on
their designs and it's really just a matter of what the application is and
what you want it to sound like.

I've used Borla, Flowmaster, MagnaFlow, and DynoMax on past and present
vehicles and have not found and significant differences between them with
the exception of sound.

$0.02

- Bernd