Any Interest In New Roller Rockers?

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 10:53:45 EST

Is anyone interested in a new set of Mopar Roller Rockers (P5249800) for a
Magnum engine? This is a kit which includes the rockers, guides, and
pushrods. It will work on either the V8 or V6. The reason I'm asking?

I just installed a set of Hughes valve springs and retainers in my 318.
When I went to install the new Mopar rockers, the rocker body will not clear
the retainers and allow the roller tip to contact the valve stem. My only
options are to machine the Mopar rockers to fit, or order a different set of
rockers. I'm going to look into what will be involved with having these
machined, but if this doesn't look attractive, I will be looking to sell
these.

If anyone is condemplating the Mopar rockers, please let me know. They are
new, but I will discount the price a bit for helping me out. I don't
remember the exact price off the top of my head (I'm at work right now), but
I believe they ran me around $290 w/shipping. So how does $250 sound? I'll
take care of the shipping. Let me know.
Rich - Ashburn, VA