Re: 97 MP Computer

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 13:01:07 EST

At 11:56 AM 1/5/00 EST, you wrote:
>is that good for the '98 too? Joe G.

No. The MP computers for the '98 are out but have different part
numbers. Also, the '98s need to be dealer installed ... vin and
mileage loaded in by dealer.

<<Apparently the 97 Computer is now available to be ordered. There is
  now a price in the computer. Part number exists in computer. Showing
  2 being shipped on the 3rd. We'll see how long it takes now. Ordered
  mine on Monday. brian in seattle >>

That's great news!!! Please let me know when it comes in and first
impressions.

Bob. Southern Ontario, Canada.
'97 Dakota CC Sport, FR, 5.2L, 3.55 SG, auto.