Re: Best replacement performance muffler?

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 13:32:12 EST

In a message dated 1/5/00 11:23:41 AM Mountain Standard Time,
webmaster@mopars.net writes:

> Muffler?
>
> Do you all really use those things?
>
> Gene Rivers
> 95 SLT RC, CR (No mufflers)
> ICQ#23787964
> www.mopars.net

Well my low end SUCKED wiht straight outs, mauybe it cuz I jsut took off the
facotry muffler and went... Hmmm Dunno, I do love the way straigh pipes
sound, maybe I'll go back when it warms up again, but it's too cold right
now, adn anyways I am getting Quad Exhuast in a few days (after I get roll
pan on) maybe I have em bolt ina muffler instead of welding, so I can Hem
Hem reowrk it later....
                                    Greg

PS I got Dynomax Muffler, I like it, but I don't like that it can were out,
my friend has a MagnaFlow Next Gen Glass Pack muffer on his Dakota, sounds
nice, but again, Glass wears out, I am think Borla Steel doesn't go bad...
Flowmaster nice, but they sound kinda sickly, not to health, then agian,
maybe 2 chanbers isn't enough muffling... Hmmm oh well, Greg