Re: F&B Stage I passes

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 13:54:35 EST

You swapped out computers, and the computer runs in a
rich mode until 15-20 drive cycles. IF you had left
in your other computer, it would have passed w/even
better results because the computer would have been
running leaner (if it was in and running with more the
15-20 drive cycles.) I ran my '95 SLT with EVERYTHING
on it, and it was nearly emmisions free (hardling
anything showing up).

Sam '00 RT