Re:RE: Extreme Praise for JBA

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 14:51:28 EST

Thanks Rich. Yep, mine went from brown to black to flaking off. On both sides
this occurred in the same place... Not on the ram horns but down lower near the
collector. Even though this started happening shortly after I put them on, I'm
sure I'm out of warranty as I bought/installed them back in Sept. '98.
Tom