Re: headlights

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 16:02:20 EST

Hmmm, that is VERY interesting, damnit I hate it when I make an Ass outa
myself...

Well, truethfully, when I put the bulbs in ym Dakota I was sceptical, I still
personally belive that they ARE infact brighter. Then again I have the "Ulta
Dangerous" bulbs, that's a Crock of SH*T. The connectors one the lights
could handle far more than 100W, that's why when a bulb blows out, it's the
filitment that goes, not the socket, I am osrry but on that part, he's full
of shit. Also the "Melting" Gimme a break, maybe if you are sitting there
with you headlights on in the middle of the summer baking in the sun without
moving, yeah. Seriously though, drive for 10 mins then feel the lenses on
you headlights, THERE COLD!, it's just the way the world works.

Personally that was interesting, and I can see how blocking everything but
blue could hurt performance, but personally I DON'T CARE, maybe once these
bad boys go out, I'll get the Clear(not white hehehe) bulbs from JCWhitey
(hehehe).

I dunno maybe jsut getting come KC 5X7 behind the factory "Lenses" would be
the best, then get some 6" rounds in the spoiler, that's some true
headlights!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Greg
    PS sorry I babled so much