RE: RE: Rough idling

From: Pedro (pedro@aguayo.org)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 13:06:48 EST

Yup,
        I called and made an appointment, man I hope its nothing, I mean the
check Engine light isn't on, but you know what its better they catch
it now than later.
I just hope they don't fix it for another 700 miles and then say that it broke
cause it was my fault.

E-Mail: Pedro <pedro@aguayo.org>
Date: 05-Jan-00
Time: 13:02:14