RE: 2 1/2" cat back?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 22:31:18 EST

The bends are more "fluid" and not as kinked. Nothing more...but when I had
the OEM Muffler removed from the truck, they let it fall and when it hit the
ground...it just went "Thunk". Lots of packing material and not a
hell-uv-a-lot of flow capabilities. Right after the new system was
installed (Custom Dual Exhaust - Nobody made one in early '97) I immediately
noticed a much smoother acceleration and better top end. Bottom end wasn't
affected at all.

- Bernd