Re: 2 1/2" cat back?

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 23:16:49 EST

It's the way the pipe is bent. With most cat back systems, the exhaust
piping is mandrel bent, so instead of 2.5" of round tubing around those 90
degree bends and such. it's actually more like 2" oval tubing around the
bends.

get it? also. cat back. you get a better muffler!
-Dester

<<
 I have a '99 V-6. It seems that most folks recommend going with a 2 1/2"
 single pipe. If I am not mistaken the truck already has 2 1/2" pipe. What
 will I gain by changing the pipes and muffler out rather than just the
 muffler?
 Thanks, Cal Hyer >>