Re: headlights(greg)

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 23:20:13 EST

Bad test.. with higher wattage bulbs. there will be a power difference
between the right and left headlight assembly (if you notice on a lot of cars
who put these bulbs on) you'll see that the one that is closer to the battery
seems a lil brighter. You think it's ur mind playing tricks on you, but it's
just the truth. if you want a real comparison, just drive around with BOTH
sets of bulbs and switch em out around night time up and down the same
street. I think that would ensure a better test..
-Dester

<<
 Man that guy must have been an idiot, I guess. I agree Blue Bulbs suck, but
 hey at the time they seemed like the way to go. Now I am thinking I get the
 nice Xenon ones that Napa Sell, there about $10 a piece, and well hopfully
 they'll actually be brighter... Maybe I'll put in one factory 9004 along
 wiht my White Wizzard adn see which is brighter...?
     Greg