Re: Plastic Headlight polishing?

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 23:37:25 EST

Darn. What a man would do just to see better. hehe. I really need that one
Greg.

Plastics aren't like metals. I guess you could go get plexi glass. and form
new lenses (i think that'd be easier than to polish plastic...)

-Dester

<< Hey All,
     I was wondering, I mean, all the cars with clear lenses (ya know not
 frost like) always seem to be brighter than mine, so I am wondering if I
cold
 polish the inside of the plastic to a Nice Clear, not only would this look
 cool, but it might really help with the lights. I am not sure though,
anyone
 with Wrecked Dakotas, could you please lemme know if the lense comes off the
 housing, or if I'd have to cut it off them replace it, ti would be very cool
 if this worked.

     I guess I have three questions: