RE: Re: 1998 Mopar Performance Computer from summit

From: Jarman, Mike (JARMANM@stockhausen-inc.com)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 10:28:38 EST

How does the 98 pcm compare to using the hypertech reprogramer w/stock pcm?
Are results the same or does one have additional or better tuning. Does the
98 PCM need to be dealer installed. Also my dealer told me that mopar
performance does not warranty their products and that they (dealer) stopped
selling them because customers would expect them to fix or replace items
they installed from Mopar perf.