Re: Screensaver

From: Nate Johnson (natedak2k@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 10:28:48 EST

Hey I'm glad you all enjoy the screensaver! I've gotta defend myself on
the small number of premag pics though. Every pic that was submitted to
me is in there! There is no conspiracy! hehe. Again, I'm glad you all
enjoy it!
(BTW Greg, The time for each pic to be displayed can be found in the
settings menu. That is if you haven't already found it!)

Nate

=====
Nate, Ogden UT
00 Dakota CC 4X4, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, Po'boy cold air w/ K&N, Forest Green, Extang BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"