RE: cd players (Dester)

From: Jarman, Mike (JARMANM@stockhausen-inc.com)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 08:42:35 EST

I have had several Cd players over the years (Sony, JVC, Dennon, Alpine) and
have seen and dealt with quite a few more (Panosonic, Clarion) I have only
owned one of these brands three time. ALPINE ALPINE ALPINE would be my first
reccomendation Dennon would be the second. IMHO throw everything else out.
Alpine and Dennon are absolutely the best when it comes to no-skipping w/
quality production and great ergonomics. I also like personal pref. the
alpine cause most feature a rotary volume control.