Re: Long trip in the Dakota-Canada questions

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 09:30:58 EST

The way i got to Whistler was from the North driving in a southern
direction. We were coming from Ontario and when we had to decide which way
to go as we were coming into BC, I figured better go from N. to S. and not
have to drive through Vancouver around 5:00 pm.
Neither of us knew Van. at all or how the highway went through the city or
around or whatever.
But you're right about on the way from Van. to Whistler, two lane, very
twisty, and pretty hard to pass as i remember. hehe
That ride in a bus is pretty brutal cause it sways around so much. Felt
like i was on a freighter ship in a storm or somethin. :)

Frank WJ