Re: Dakota R/T rims for sale @ a good price

From: W. Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 09:37:47 EST

>Who cares about factory rims . ive seen the different styles and sizes from
>15 inch up to 17 inch aluminum rims with tires package deal for 800 to
1000
>$. for a extra 150 $ id get rims and tires. i like the R/T rims but not
>enough to blow 850 on them. mabey 300 $ but that would be about all id be
>willing to spend.
>Rob

To each his/her own...

I know that many people on the list have expressed interest in the past in
getting a set of R/T wheels , I came across them on eBay , and let everyone
know .

Obviously the message was not meant for you if you were nt interested .

W. Jack Hilton III

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html

ICQ#: 32611901