Re: ATTN: Lowered/Lifted trucks <long> !!!!

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 03:03:12 EST

In a message dated 01/06/2000 5:15:49 AM !!!First Boot!!!, Dester223@aol.com
writes:

<< 4,600+ dollars for 6 months of coverage. Sure. a 15 minute call will jack
my
 insurance rates up about 400%!! >>

HUH???? i was quoted 1800 per year. thatsa in california with 2 cars and 2
drivers. ( geico) i found one cheaper than that. 1400 for the same cars and
drivers. this new insurance is cheaper with my new truck and my wifes old SUV
than my old insurance with my old truck and my wifes old SUV. shop around. i
did and i got a great rate. granted it was through my credit union but hey
cheaper with the same amount of coverage is good any way you get it
Rob