Re: 4x4 wheels? Put on a 4x2?

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 03:07:16 EST

william@corp.hiatt.net writes:

<< Well. Quick question for the group. I got a Dakota Sport+ [Tire &
 Handling group etc] on it. I have the 15x8 rims right now [the ones with
 the 6 lug nuts visible] it seems like hte 4x4 tires go on the same rim.
 What model tires are these? I should be able to put them on the other
 rim, right? The 4x4 tires are bigger, right? Also, what lift does the
 4x4 have? Thanks for all your help..

the rims youre talking about have the 5 spoke look.. sort of like the RT
rims but cheezier. lol. anyway they are 15x8 and they come on 4x4s and 4x2s.
As for the lift the rear axle is spring over where the 2 wheel drive is
spring under. the front may be 1 to 2 inches higher than a 2 wheel drive
dakota.
Rob