Re: headlights

From: Mike D. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 02:05:14 EST

You know, I was flippin' through one of my truck magazines... Sport truck
I think, and they did a write up on a Wizard light bulb swap in a full
size chevy. I mean, really... do they really have to tell these people
how to change a headlight bulb??!! I just think it's funny... how hard is
it to change a headlight bulb?

"How many Chevy lemmings does it take to screw in a light bulb?" =)

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
miggitymike@juno.com
88 6er LE, lowered, modded, and painted =)

http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html