Re: headlights

From: Mike D. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 02:32:39 EST

>>I do not see where you guys are getting "blue lights suck?"

the blue ones are advanced autoparts for 9.99 suck. I can see your point

there,

but the Nokya (which is a blueish tint) but I checked tonite and when I
switched to High beams. HOLY @#$@# it was whiter than hell. I said BLUE

TINT. not blue lighting effect.<<<

my experience is from blue dichroic coated lights... you know, the one's
that look like a neon sign comin' at ya'. The Nokya are probably eons
more advanced than the trash that I had.
I'm just sayin, blue is the spectrum of light your eyes receive the least
of, so relying on that spectrum of light to guide my investment at night
is alittle too risky IMHO.... I dunno about the Nokya's.. may have to get
me a pair and try em' out...
how much for a pair of H4's at regular wattage?

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
miggitymike@juno.com
88 6er LE, lowered, modded, and painted =)

http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html