Re: Bed Tool Boxes

From: Ohm347@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 02:16:28 EST

In a message dated 01/05/2000 10:48:21 AM Pacific Standard Time,
SS454454@aol.com writes:

<< Why dont you get a in bed tool box i dont really like the over the rail
tool boxes. the in bed ones sit pretty flush with the bed rails. last thing
you can have one made out of steel plate. i cant find one so im gonna go buy
some steel plate nothing too thick and so heavy that ill have to start
pressing 300 pounds to lift the top. but im probably gonna build my own. you
can always try dEEzEE OR BETTER BUILT AND SEE IF THEY ARE MAKING SOME
ALLUMIJNUM ONES FOR THE DAKOTA
 AAAHHHH stupid caps button
 Rob >>

at home depot (in canada) they sell a small "green lee" work box. we use the
large ones on job sites and the things are super tough. had to of load it
from my dak once with out help so i just shoved off the back of the truck.
all steel and the locks tuck up underneath so they can't be drilled out like
a "knack" work box.
my .02
derek

p.s. every above bed (lip to lip) lock box i've ever seen looks like i could
break into it in under two minutes.