Re: Plastic Headlight polishing?

From: Mike D. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 02:26:16 EST

I read in a mustang mag once where they wet sanded a plastic headlight
lens on a 91 stang so it looked new... I'm assuming it's "do-able"....
don't remember much about it, just that they wetsanded... I would treat
it like wetsanding paint...

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
miggitymike@juno.com
88 6er LE, lowered, modded, and painted =)

http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html