Re: cd players (Dester)

From: Terri Pryer (dzoo@arn.net)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 13:42:18 EST

24 watts rms, seperate non fading sub output w/ 80/120 hz low pass filter,
mosfet 47?, wireless remote , which will probably get lost, front and rear
sets of 5 volt preamp outputs w/ 60 ohm impedence disc titling, cd signal to
noise ratio 96 db, fm sens. 11 dBf. and if you want you can ad a portable
mp3 player thru the auxillary out put in the back.
     What do you think?
Mark