Re: 2000 Chrysler Nationals (formerly C@C)

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 11:40:20 EST

At 08:49 AM 1/6/00 -0500, you wrote:
>I also agree with heading down on Thursday. What are your thoughts on
>return time? We were thinking about booking the hotel for Saturday
>night as well in case we don't feel like hitting the road Saturday night
>again. Bob and Jon, I'm sure you remember that I don't do too well with
>night driving for that far of a distance. If we do decide to head back
>on Saturday at a decent time, we would just cancel the extra night.

Going Thursday and staying Saturday night is okay with me. Is Jon able
to stay over the Sat. night or does he have to get back for early Sun.?

>It was a nice place. I've found that restaurants and motels can usually
>be found pretty close to each other. Are there any motels a bit closer
>to the grounds? I'm not opposed to where we were last year, but if we
>can find a nice place to stay where we don't have to drive as far, it
>might be worth thinking about.

I liked the place as well. It's a lot less expensive then staying in
or too close to Carlisle ... from what I gathered from the MML posts.

Let me know what you all decide so I can book the dates with the
motel.

Bob. Southern Ontario, Canada.
'97 Dakota CC Sport, FR, 5.2L, 3.55 SG, auto.