Re: RE: 2000 Chrysler Nationals (formerly C@C)

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 13:19:01 EST

If Ingrid is up for it, we'll probably bring both trucks to the shows this
year. I do think that this will be the last summer I show the Dakota until
after I rebuild it. I'm not happy with the way it's running or looking
lately. I guess when you bounce from a old truck to an new one and back,
you really start to notice every little thing that is wrong. The more I
drive the Ram, the more I want to rebuild the Dak.

There are 6 shows we go to every year. The Mopar Expo at Limerock, Atlantic
Nationals in Englishtown, Bloomsburg, Essex Junction, NE Dodge Dealers Show
at Limerock, and the Holley Dodge Truck Show. We never been to Chryslers at
Carlile because it usually falls on the same weekend as the Bloomsburg 4x4
Nationals. This year however, it's the week after so I plan I making the
trip.

Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4 and 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM