Re: RE: 2000 Chrysler Nationals (formerly C@C)

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 13:01:36 EST

Thanks Bob. Those pictures were from 3 years ago. I wish I could say it
still looks that clean, but it's starting to show some signs of age. Got a
few spots of rust starting on the tailgate and passenger's door and a couple
of dings from the parking lot at work. I'm just keeping it up the best I
can for now. Ingrid and I will be looking for a house soon and hopefully
after that, I'll be able to give the Dakota a major makeover. Don't have
the space to start a project right now.

Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4 and 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM