RE: Alpine? KENWOOD is the BEST

From: Chris Currie (ccurrie@src.net)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 13:49:53 EST

I've had my Kenwood in an 88' Ranger 4X4, a 93 Probe, and soon to be in my
Dak, and it is ROCK SOLID. This deck was top of the line 5 years ago i'd
say, and I have NEVER had a problem with it. I'll probably have it sent in
for a tune-up before I put it in my Dak, but there is not a thing wrong with
it though. I felt I had stick up for my old Kenwood, since I didn't really
see anyone else mentioning Kenwood. I've also had Sony and Pioneer, and my
Kenwood was far superiour than either of them. I realize to each their own,
and this is my own opinion. Just my $0.02.

Currie