Alpine is the BEST

From: Jay Robertson (jdr@rain.org)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 12:20:16 EST

AMEN! Alpine is the ONLY way to go!

I had one on my old Toyota Tercel and just installed one in my '98 Dakota. Never had any
trouble with the old one, and the new one sounds great.

Next time you're at Circuit City or some [place similar, do an A/B comparison of the
difference in sound quality between Alpine and Pioneer or Panasonic. Most Alpines don't
even have a "loudness" button because they don't need it!

--
J.D. Robertson
http://www.rain.org/~jdr/

"A person who is nice to you, but rude to the waiter, is not a nice person" -Dave Barry