Re: performance mufflers(Jardine)

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 17:13:31 EST

I received a nice little info packet and various related info on their
products free in the mail about a year ago. Try out
http://www.jardineproducts.com
Along with the info packet, they sent me a reprint from Sport Truck(May 98)
in which the magazine tested their cat back system against OEM Components,
Hedman Cat Back System, Borla, and Gibson on a 97 GMC C1500 5.0L V8 and all
the tests show(dyno sheets included) that Jardine won in HP and Torque.
Might want to check it out for yourself if you are in the market for a
muffler or an entire cat-back system.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6