Re: Another good speaker

From: Dan Jones (amishpimp93@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 18:40:39 EST

Sorry, the ones that go for about 300, my freind has a set in the back of
his car. Mb's are nuts, i was listening to a demo pair at the shop and they
turned on just a pair of 4"ers. They where puttin out the same amount of
sound if not more than a pair of 6 1/2 Jl's or kenwoods. And clear sound
too. They were goin for about 179$