Re: Blackstone Lab Oil Report

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 18:44:00 EST

Kyle:

That' s really good to hear, too, as that is the filter that I use also.
I believe the key is the consistency of the maintennace. Thanks again for
sharing your report from Blackstone. Puts my mind at ease after reading
that oil filter thing from a while back.
Richard in San Antonio

On Wed, 5 Jan 2000 22:23:28 -0600 "Kyle Kozubal" <grndak4x4@home.com>
writes:
>> Thanks for that info, Kyle. Always have used Castrol 10W-30; always
>will.
>> Always change at three months or three thousand miles, whichever
>comes
>> first. BTW, since we had that oil filter article going around a few
>times,
>what
>> filter(s) have you used during the past 115,973?
>
>Richard,
>I have always used, and will continue to use, Fram's PH16.
>Kyle
>93 Dakota 4x4 V6

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.