Re: Mopar performance computer for V6's

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 21:41:39 EST

I know and have heard of this, but I really don't have the option of not
driving my dakota for a whole week. MAYBE.... If my sister went out of town
and she left her car here. I'd tear the dakota down and do everything to it.

Hm.... 295 bucks for custom programming too?? how much did yours come out
to with the 2nd day shipping and stuff? and do you need premium gas? did
you ask to have all the delays taken out of the engnie too?
-Dester

<< I sent
 them my computer today to reprogram it to take full advantage of my
 supercharger, headers, and 30# fuel injectors. I talked to them yesterday
and
 they also told me they can take out all the limiters (115MPH, rev) which I'm
 having done also. Check them out.

 http://www.superchips.com/dakota.htm

 -Austin
 Vipertruck >>