Mopar performance computer for V6's

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 11:32:01 EST

Ya know I've seen alot of talk from the V6 guys wondering why Good Ole Dodge
boys don't hook us up with a V6 computer?? The reason?? They don't expect
anyone to try to hook one up. Well this place in florida makes one for us.
Superchips (www.superchips.com) makes one exclusively for us, please se the
link on the bottom to go directly to the page. It should give about 10-15 HP
if you have a good running motor. It's $295, and you get the old chip back in
case you want to revert to stock in the future. The only drawback is that you
have to send your computer to them. They also do custom programming, I sent
them my computer today to reprogram it to take full advantage of my
supercharger, headers, and 30# fuel injectors. I talked to them yesterday and
they also told me they can take out all the limiters (115MPH, rev) which I'm
having done also. Check them out.

http://www.superchips.com/dakota.htm

-Austin
Vipertruck