Re: Re: Tires and Wheels

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 07:51:33 EST

They have fantastic wet traction. Hasn't snowed yet. But just for
comparison- before I'd always put some bags of sand in back for
weight to provide traction during winter months. With these tires,
my wet traction is better empty than it was weighted on the old
tires. They were pretty spendy though- $140 per tire installed.
($560 total. I didn't replace the spare, as its about the same
diameter, and I figure I could drive on different tires until I get
to the tire shop). Part of the cost was because they're an unusual
size and had to be special ordered. If you can find a place that
stocks them, might be cheaper.
Flip

Hey how much did you pay for those?  they seem like they could be
apromising
size?  dunno there factory height you say?  cool, my 75s are driving
me NUTS!
 how are they traction wise? Rain/Snow?
            Greg

---- End Original Message ----