Re: Re: Tires and Wheels

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Fri Jan 07 2000 - 10:20:50 EST

At 08:51 PM 1/6/00 +0800, you wrote:
>They have fantastic wet traction. Hasn't snowed yet. But just for
>comparison- before I'd always put some bags of sand in back for
>weight to provide traction during winter months. With these tires,
>my wet traction is better empty than it was weighted on the old
>tires. <snip> Flip

I may be looking at these tires again in the future. Flip, just
to confirm, I believe that you have a 98+ Dakota ... can remember
if it's a 4x4 or not. How do the tires fit in the wheels wells,
especially the fronts. Any tread at or beyond the lip? Or do
you have fender flares? Any rubbing with full steering wheel lock?

Thanks very much for any feedback.

Bob. Southern Ontario, Canada.
'97 Dakota CC Sport, FR, 5.2L, 3.55 SG, auto.