Re: cd players (Dester)

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 23:54:10 EST

My buddy bought one for his 88 camry. He's had it for 6 months and no probs.
 I think the only setback I hate about alpine decks are their slow search
times. on the kenwood, it was almost instantaneous, but on the alpines, it
take a while to "lock" in on the track and begin the song.
-Dester

<< I picked up an Alpine CDA-7839 just before Christmas. I wasn't looking
 for a "competition" setup but it's definitely a nice unit. Alpine has
 the specs for all their units on their website at
 http://www.alpine1.com/ >>