RE: RE: Re: 4.7 SLT outruns the R/T 5.9

From: Palmer, Lane (LPalmer@wwusa.com)
Date: Fri Jan 07 2000 - 15:16:55 EST

Matt,

What's your truck weigh? We can plug your 1/4 mile times and speed into HP
calculator and get a real close Rear wheel HP number. Add about 15% for
drive train loss and we should be pretty close.

Lane Palmer
Howell, NJ
85 Mustang LX Coupe, Vortech Supercharged 302. 11.98 @ 120
73 Mustang Grande 351C. 12.69 @ 107
00 Dodge Dakota SLT 4X4. 4.7L Auto 3.92 LSD
http://nj5.injersey.com/~fastlane/lane.htm