RE: 2000 Chrysler Nationals (formerly C@C)

From: Scott Miller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Tue Dec 07 1999 - 18:16:31 EST

Well, I guess I lucked out a little bit, cause I live in Gettysburg, PA
(45mins from Carlisle), but I was wondering if you guys want to try and plan
something for Friday night, (after the drags of course)??? or maybe even
saturday also if there is interest

Hopefully we will

later

 http://www.choicehotels.com/cgi-bin/res/webres?sell.html+PA253+W

  (Its the Rodeway Inn in Dillsburg, PA.

                                              -Jon-

  .--- jon@dakota-truck.net -- or -- stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu ------------.
  | '92 Ram 150 4x4 V8, '96 Dakota V8, '96 Intruder 1400, '96 FireFly 447 |
  `---------------------------- http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/ ---'