Re: ____Best replacement performance muffler?

From: George Hernandez (georgeh@tocquigny.com)
Date: Fri Jan 07 2000 - 17:48:42 EST

Thanks for the info! I think I'm going to go w/ a single 3" as my '00 R/T has an
O2 sensor at the y and after the cat. This would lessen the amount of
fabrication and welding I'll have to do as well. I'm going to use a Dynomax or
Mor-Flow and remove the entire exhaust as a whole and box it. After the headers
I'm using to 3" pipes ying off into a single 3". My Hookers are full length 1
5/8 into 3" collectors.

--
George Hernandez
Tocquigny Advertising + Design