Re: Re: 4.7 SLT outruns the R/T 5.9?

From: SuperNagz@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 07 2000 - 19:07:04 EST

Actually, your writing skills are about the worst I have seen in quite some
time.

Don't take this as a flame, but merely a friendly critique of your quest to
become a better author.

I'll be more than happy to take on any one of these dinky "Ferrari like" (not
Ferarri) powered 4.7L Dakotas out there in my "ferociously loud" 360 powered
beast.

Don't get me wrong, the 4.7L is a cute little motor if you want to get good
gas mileage, but in that case you may as well buy a Ford Focus and save
yourself some cash.