RE: 2000 Chrysler Nationals (formerly C@C)

From: Scott Miller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Wed Dec 08 1999 - 02:03:47 EST

not really sure, but I figured we could all meet somewhere and do something.
Someone said in an earlier post they didn't see much @ carlisle and they
were right, there just isn't a hole lot to do, but I will do some checking
and see what I come up with

Later

Scott Miller
Shelby Dakota #322 (14.89 @ 89mph)