RE: 2000 Chrysler Nationals (formerly C@C)

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sat Jan 08 2000 - 09:34:28 EST

At 02:03 AM 12/8/99 -0500, you wrote:
>not really sure, but I figured we could all meet somewhere and do something.
>Someone said in an earlier post they didn't see much @ carlisle and they
>were right, there just isn't a hole lot to do, but I will do some checking
>and see what I come up with Scott Miller

Hey, Scott

Cruising in Carlisle seems to be out...apparently against local by-law.
There is an indoor(?) go cart place behind the Best Western in Carlisle
from what I gather from the MML. Their members rent it for an hour
but it is expensive unless there are a lot of members interested
enough to split the cost.

I generally was going to make Friday a vendor's day, take in or
participate in the drag racing and hope to get together with
any DMLers for some cold ones and conversation. Then make
Saturday a tour to see and film some fine mopars.

BTW, which truck will you be driving? I assume the Shelby.
I've got to make sure that I get to see it and talk with you.

Bob