Re: Hey Rob!!

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 08 2000 - 01:11:02 EST

In a message dated 01/08/2000 5:38:26 AM !!!First Boot!!!, OLZNUT@webtv.net
writes:

<< Uhhhhh, Azusa Cyn muddin' again?? MAYBE for me, I have a detail job on
 Sunday morning, but early. We'll see if I can knock it out before noon.

if you wanna go let me know. ill wait up for you or ill go look for you
around noon in the parking lot.

 BTW, I think you're gettin' all the R/T dudes a touch upset. >>

i care. those guys are so full of themselves its not even funny. they got
their RTs and they think their shit doesnt stink. If they cant take a joke
screw them. you gotta understand im not on here like a full on mopar nut. I
dont breathe live eat dodge products. while i like most people on this list i
dont care for the whinny pussies who cry when someone says something about
their precious RTs. hey even if they want me to get off the list it doesnt
mean we cant go and meet and have fun. im not too worried about pissing a few
RT owners off. they can go cry to mommy
later bro lol seriously let me know if you wanna go up there with me sunday
Rob