Installing a cam!

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 08 2000 - 03:31:45 EST

Well. since my timing chain is screwed, I have decided to go ahead and get a
camshaft done while I'm half way there already. I would like information
from whomever can supply information on how to remove and install the cam. I
know the TB has to come off. fuel rail, (need a special tool for that?)
intake manifold, then you pull the lifters and pushrods out. (don't you have
to take the rockers off to get the lifters off??)

then. the other part would be gettin access to the front of the engine.
water pump, crank pully, belt, balancer? is there anything else I'm
forgetting?

How does the cam bolt into place? don't I have to take the distributor out?
how do i put it back in without screwing up the timing?
-Dester