Re: Install a cam, then hook it up...

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Sat Jan 08 2000 - 15:54:15 EST

Back at ya Andre!
Do you have a tire combo in mind?
Maybe you can find out how Eric set up the rear on his '95 360 5 speed(sold
to someone on the list?). He copied part of the older style lightning setup,
somehow.
It was hooking so good, he shredded a few gearsets.
I'm installing a Biondi line lock soon, I have it already but I haven't
installed it.
Powerbraking during 60 1/4 mile runs polished the rear brake drums so that
they wouldn't work, then the fronts wore quickly from doing ALL the
stopping.